There is so much insight at your fingertips about what your customers want. All you need is the time and expertise to know where to look and the knowledge to translate it into tangible actions. Guess what… we can help!
The Audit Includes:
- A detailed audit of over 200 focus areas includes examining your user experience, sales pipeline and digital engagement.
- Specific recommendations for every social media account in terms of brand consistency, key messages and personalisation techniques.
- Information about post reach, engagement, best-practice and assertiveness/persuasion.
- Insights into your searchability, including Google My Business and reviews.
- Competitor analysis and substitutions.
- Design aesthetic recommendations, including brand psychology guidance.
- User-experience, inc. Mystery shopping and focus group feedback from target customers.
- Future trend predictions
- Recommendations for all of the above and key suggestions of specific actions categorised by Sales, Engagement and Authority, depending on your desired business outcome.
Having worked within marketing and now business, I know how hard it is to find the time to audit and ensure all the t’s are crossed and all the i’s dotted. There is so much choice of different platforms, techniques, tools etc.; it can be challenging to know what best practice is for each of these.
Our audit touches all the bases and takes an in-depth look at the entire digital communication journey you are on, where you can make quick wins and where you need to overhaul to achieve better outcomes. It might be sales, brand recognition or industry authority you are seeking, and this audit can make strategic recommendations against all of these areas.
We look at the sales journey, the user experience and ask your ideal client what they want. We then package this up for you with action-orientated goals and either leave you to implement or help you make the changes you need.
Again, we keep it simple with one cost, and that’s that.
Bespoke variations of the audit are available. This cost can also be broken down into a monthly agreement.